Opening up your home
French & Patio Doors
Our doors provide a secure connection from your home to the outside. these popular doors are heavily customisable coming in a variety of colours and sizes. With up to a 2 meter span these doors can really open up your home to the outdoors, allowing you to make the most of your garden. Being able to let in the maximum amount of light and breeze with these doors open is perfect for a new home owner, while also not compromising on keeping heat in and remaining secure when closed.
- Slim lines allow maximum glass space to let in the most natural light into your home.
- Completely functional with state of the art mechanisms these doors open and close perfectly for years.
- Air tight sealing will keep out any unwanted winds when closed.
- All products are quality assured by the British Standards Institute (BSI) and meet or exceed UK industry standards.
security and style
We provide both front and back residential doors with some of the best design around. Our doors are energy efficient and well above any security guidelines. With countless colours, styles and customisation options you are guaranteed to find the perfect door for your home.
- All products are quality assured by the British Standards Institute (BSI) and meet or exceed UK industry standards
- Enhanced thermal efficiency to keep about any unwanted weather.
- Some of the most advanced locks available to keep your mind at ease that you and your family are protected.
- Many styles to fit any house type.
Bi folds and sliding doors
Adding a new dimension to your home
Sliding and Bi-folding doors
Our doors can really help you add a new dimension to your home with the ability to completely open up one side of your home to the outdoors these doors really do make your home look beautiful and give you the best view possible. For commercial clients Bi-folding doors are very popular being able to open up your business in the summer months making a seamless transition from inside to out.
- Ten year guarantee against warping, cracking and discolouring.
- These doors have exceptional thermal efficiency keeping your home warm when closed.